Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Engine shows red status in RWB

mkral
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We're facing a problem in our PI 7.0.1 System: Within the component monitoring of the RWB, the BPE shows up a red status. In the status' details tab, the entry "Schedule background job for clearing report" is marked yellow. The message is: "Background job for clearing tasks = not scheduled".

As far as I understand, this entry should correlate with the customizing of this step in transaction SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING. I guess, this customizing schedules the background job "SWWCLEAR". Is this correct?

In our system, the transaction SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING shows green status for all entries.  Moreover the job SWWCLEAR is scheduled and runs every night.

I've found many discussions in SCN about this topic, but no thread is providing an answer, why the status in RWB is still red.

Do you have any further suggenstions? Has anybody solved this issue?

Help is as always highyl appriciated! Thanks in advace.

Kind regards,

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

It will take sometime to reflect the status of BPE adapter engine in RWB.

Can you please try to schedule the job as per default frequency suggested in the below link and wait for some time to see if the BPE adapter engine status reflects green color. Also ensure the user id with which the jobs are scheduled has proper authorization and ensure the background jobs are completed successfully.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cd/20bc3ff6beeb0ce10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks,

Prasanthi

mkral
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanthi,

the job was scheduled by the automatic customizing. If checked frequency and execution time. The job runs every day at midnight (as mentioned in SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING). The Job seems to run sucessfully every night.

Thanks & Kind regards,

Matthias

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might also want to run transaction SWF_INB_CONF in addition to doing full cache refresh. See whether that helps.

mkral
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Baskar,

in SWF_INB_CONF everything seems to by fine. Where can I do a cache refresh in that transaction? I don't think that a cache refreh would help. We have this issue since months.

Kind regards,

Matthias

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

customizing status SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING showing gree means i think no major issues.

What about your ccBOM interfaces? working or have any issues?

I dont think Adapter engine BPE red status is show stoper, sometimes other components(adpater engione) also shows red status eventually intefaces works.

Perform fullc cache refresh and try.

Regards,

Raj

mkral
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

all our ccBPM interfaces are working fine, there aren't any issues. You're right, this is not really a showstopper, but the PI team wants to monitor the Component Monitor of RWB. Therefore it's important, that the overview page shows the correct status.

Kind regards,

Matthias