Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Logline in Longtext printing

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I've a smartform where Notification long texts (QMNUM) are printed.

The longtexts are printed alongwith the Logline at the top, which I do not want.

Please help.

kind regards

Jogeswara rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you're seeing the "created by ...date, time, etc?  Is that what you mean by "log line"?  If that is what you want to remove, I did the same thing in a QM implementation.  It's really very easy to update the text table in place, save it, output it, then destroy it...

data: lt_tline type table of tline.

constants: lc_log(11) type c value 'Created by:'.

field-symbols <lfs_t> type tline.

call function 'READ_TEXT'

. . .

lines = lt_tline.

. . .

loop at lt_tline assigning <lfs_t>.

if <lfs_t> is assigned.       

if <lfs_t>-tdline cs lc_log.  "contains the constant somewhere in the text line?

delete lt_tline. "remove the text row. 

* or, alternatively....       

<lfs_t>tdline = space. "leave an empty row.

endif.

endif. 

endloop.

To utilize this intelligently, save it using SAVE_TEXT FM, then pass the TDID, TDNAME, TDOBJECT, etc., in your interface to the form, and utilize INCLUDE TEXT in the window to allow the form to optimize the output of the text, based upon margins, paragraph format, etc.  See SO10 parameters for some possible choices.

After form completes, use FM DELETE_TEXT to blow away the print-only long text object created above.     

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeshwara,

could you please specify the Tcode from whihc you are printing Notification and what kind of line is getting printed currently .. possibly with a screenshot?