cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to lock an element of a view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have to lock the upper part of a view, so that even if I scroll down the view, this part doesn't scroll down.

Thank you for your help,

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No way to do this directly.

You can place upper part of view as is, and embed the rest into scrollable container, but the next (sadly, still unresolved by anyone around) question is how to define height for this scrollable container.

VS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member199223
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

plz tel me how do i lock the upper view tel me detail..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

one of the way around may be dividing your view into two view areas. Put the fixed part of the view in the top view area and the scrollable part in the bottom area. Dont know whether its possible for your requirement but normally its quite a good way to achieve requirements like yours.

Regards,

Shubhadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would not use view areas for this purpose. Try a container with matrix layout, two "cells", with a scroll container in the bottom cell.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

What do you meant by locking view, is it locking the view not to diplay in the window,letus say three views are there and you want to diplay only two views locking otherone if it is so set visibility NOne as indicated in the following code

public void wdDoInit()

{

//@@begin wdDoInit()

wdThis.wdGetContext().currentContextElement().setGroupVisible(WDVisibility.NONE);

wdThis.wdGetContext().currentContextElement().setGroupVisible1(WDVisibility.NONE);

wdThis.wdGetContext().currentContextElement().setGroupVisible2(WDVisibility.NONE);

}

hope this helped you

Regards,

RK