cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I explore system resources with the help of jmx?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there,

I am new to NetWeaver for Java and would like to know wheater and how it is possible to browse system resources provided in the NWA. I need to have access to the information that was entered in the system connections form escecially to the URL of the WSIL (or WSDL) of the provider systems in order to test these systems for availability at runtime.

I have already browsed the MBeans displayed in the jconsole application after having configured the server with configtool where I have set up a bunch of -D params starting with com.sun.management.jmxremote. Unhappily I was not able to find the needed information.

Furthermore I know how to acquire an MBeanServerConnection but there are are thousands of MBeans deployed and I do not know which of these would provide the desired information.

Any help would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using jmx is made so easy in GlassFish. With the AppserverManagementExtensions I found the information I was looking for within a couple of minutes. Maybe I'm on a wrong track and jmx is not the preferred solution to gain access to the deployment information entered in the NWA. I'm sure there is a way.

Thanx

David