Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create RFx with CPPR for PR which are not fixed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Friends,

we are on SRM 7.01 ECC 6.05.

We are implementing the process to create RFx for Backend purchase requisitinos.

When trying to create a RFx in CPPR for a MRP created purchase requisition the message

"Purchase order 0013803029 item 00010 from MRP is not fixed" appears (message OPS_SE_PUR_COMMON 041).

I've checked the coding. In Method cl_mmpur_utilities=>pr_service_send_possible the message

is created when a PR from MRP is not fixed.

I've analysed the coding between pushing button to sumbit the RFx creation and the method

pr_service_send_possible. But I've not found a BADI / customizing table in which I could

set the PR to fixed automatically in background.

I can not believe that it is necessary to set the PR manually to fixed before creating a SRM RFx.

With the old ME41 the assigned PR is automatically fixed. There is no manual step.

Is there a way to set the fixed indicator automatically when transferring the PR to SRM

or do I have to manipulate the logic within cl_mmpur_utilities=>pr_service_send_possible?

Thanks in advance for all your inputs!

Kind Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Steps to follow:

• Implement BAdi: ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST

• Select class CL_EXM_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST

• Select Method IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE

This method has output parameter CV_EXT_SOURCING.

When the output parameter variables are set, the Purchase Request will be transferred to SAP SRM without any manual interaction CPPR.

Hence the code logic here needs to be adopted based on parameters in the Purchase Request (e.g. material group and purchasing group can be used as parameters to determine the Purchase Request to be transferred to SAP SRM).

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay Yeole,

thanks for your reply.

the badi was already implemented but just with creating RFx via CPPR.

I've changed this and added coding to send only PR for a special purchasing group just to test the behaviour.

But also in this scenario the system calls the method  pr_service_send_possible of class

cl_mmpur_utilities. Therefore the PR is not sent to SRM because the PR is created by MRP and is not fixed.

It is the same logic as it is within CPPR.

Any other suggestions?

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fixing indicator in purchase requisition from MRP depends on the setting made in MRP1 view of  material master.

If PR is not fixed that means if any new MRP run happens and for the quantity requirement changes for the same material it can be added in the existing PR line item rather than a new PR.

But, If any manual change made to the PR it is fixing indicator is assigned immediately.

Please find the below copied from a SCN thread.

MRP parameters as follows in Material master MRP1 view

MRP type : P1 (instead of PD)

Planning time fence : Lead time

So for example if lead time is 30 days & you have settings as above. then when you have requirements within next Planning time fence system will automatically firm such planned orders/ PR's

You should use the MRP Type (Check MRP Type in SPRO )-like P1,P2,P3,P4 where Firming is active .

So you need not require to change PR manually always to assign the fixing indicator. You can change the above parameters for the same.

It is standard behavior that the PR will not be transferred to CPPR without fixing indicator because there is chances of PR line item (quantity) gets changed.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

thank you for your reply.

I was hoping there would be a possibility to fix a PR automatically when its sent to SRM for sourcing/RFx creation.

When creating a RFx with transaction code ME41 with reference to a PR the PR is also fixed automatically. In my opinion this would be also a good solution for sendind PR to SRM.

P1 is a good suggestion but we want to set the fixed indicator just for the ones which are used to create a RFx.

As it is I will create a Z-transaction in which the PR can be sent to SRM without a 2nd manual step.

Following the logic:

- extend EBAN with a customer field

- Implement IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE

IF customer field contains a value the PR should be sent to SRM

- Z-Transaction with list display of PR with a button to send PR to SRM

Logic when pressing the button:

-- Set fixed indicator in PR

-- Set value in the customer field to trigger the transfer to SRM

Kind Regards

Stefan

Answers (0)