cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Solman 7.1 with HPQC 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are facing issue while Integrating Solman with HPQC 11 that is using EI 2.6 , we are not able to reach HPQC server from the SOAMANAGER Web Service Configuration for the Logical Port created for it .

Error : Web service ping failed (RC=500). Service Ping ERROR: Internal Server Error

The Steps taken till now for its troubleshooting are as :

1.       Checked the Firewall settings whether both servers are communicating with each other.

2.       Ports are opened from the both servers as telnet results are successful.

3.       We are able to reach the HPQC server from the HTTP Connections from Solman.

4.       The WSDL file address maintained in the Logical Port can be opened from the Browser in XML format.

5.       Tried re-installing SAP Add-in and Enterprise Integration 2.6 from the HPQC server but same results.

Please let me know if anyone can suggest further checks we need to follow to resolve this issue.

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pavlo,

are you able to solve this issue, i am getting this issue when i am trying to create logical port

Web service ping failed (RC=500). Service Ping ERROR: Server Error

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Did you fixed this error? If yes, could you send me the steps that you did?

Thanks,

Marcus Campos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Facing the same issue right now, can you please point for the solution, or at least where to look.

Thanks,

Pavlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavlo - We are facing the same issue as well.  11.52 SP3, SOLMAN 7.1 SP5.  Have you had any luck?  I can't find anything about this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

We didn't fix the ping error in particular, but we got our SOLMAN connected to QC

( In SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN => choose project  Edit > Connect to SAP Quality Center by HP we were getting SOAP... error, that's basically the test for the Logical port that was created in SOAMANAGER)

Fix was:

Delete the Logical port and recreate it, before activating go to Messaging tab and set:

Message ID Protocol to Suppress ID Transfer.

Afterwards we activated the port and could successfully connect Project to QC using our logical port, even though we still having ping error, mentioned in this thread.

Hope it helps,

Thanks Pavlo