SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Exit for EL27, Want to add Z Fields in EL27: Correction of Implausible Results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have one requirement as follows:

I have added 4 Z fields in EABL Table --> Include : CI_EABL. Even I added those fields in 'EABL_ALV' in this structure.

So, now I am able to see those fields in ALV report of " EL27: Correction of Implausible Results " but if I select one particular record to correct MR Result, at that time I want to see those Z fields over there.

Standard Screen of EL27 is as below:

Custom Screen how I want is as below :

I have tried with below Enhancements to do the same but not problem is not solved yet.

Enhancement:

EDMEL231: IS-U: Meter Reading Result - Incorporation of Subscreen

EDMLADUE: IS-U: User Interface for Autom. MR Result Monitoring

EDMMR001: IS-U: Meter Reading Results - Inc. Subscreen and Field Check

If anyone knows any Screen Exit or any another method to achieve this, please let me know.

Thanks in advanced,

Jay.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Since SAPLEL01 screen no 0550 is a standard screen, you cant change it.

However, you can add a subscreen just below "Meter reading data" grid using Screen Exit EDMMR001. Add your 4 custom fields by enhancing screen SAPLXELX 0100 and populate 4 custom fields in PBO.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Rajesh

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

0 Kudos

Hi Jay

I guess you can use screen exit SAPLEL01 screen no. 0550.

Thanks

Rajat

0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

Thanks for your reply...

Can you pls share the Enhancement Name? or tell me from where I can create custom screen for my requirement.

Thanks,

Jay.

0 Kudos

Hi Jay

Use Tcode SE51 and use program SAPLEL01 screen no. 0550.

hope this will help to proceed further.

Thanks

Rajat

0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

Thanks.

I saw that screen, but not able to understand that where I can call that subscreen (Z screen for Z fields).

Can you please explain that in brief.

Thanks,

Jay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Since SAPLEL01 screen no 0550 is a standard screen, you cant change it.

However, you can add a subscreen just below "Meter reading data" grid using Screen Exit EDMMR001. Add your 4 custom fields by enhancing screen SAPLXELX 0100 and populate 4 custom fields in PBO.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for ur reply...

I have tried with EDMMR001 screen Exit. But its not showing those fields in EL27 required Screen as shown above (1st: in Question).

Is there any configuration we have to do. Pls let me know.

Thanks,

Jay.

0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Since "Meter reading data" grid is a standard object, you can't add fields to it and there is no configuration to achieve the same.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Jay:

Please check the SAP enhancement EDMLELDV, here you have available the customer screen SAPLXPU1 0100 and SAPLXPU1 0200, that you can modify using tcode SE51.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks a lot, It solved my problem but with another angle.

Actually I was searching all Z fields added by me in Screen Exit on Enhancement: EDMMR001 at location which I specified in question.

yesterday I saw one push button named as 'Customer Data' as follows:

Now I am able to see all Z Fields from the above popup screen.

Anyway once again Thanks to you and all who has given suggestion to me.

Regards,

Jay.

0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Please give reward points correclty if my solution is useful to you.

Regards,

Rajesh

Rajesh - Asking for points is a violation of the rules of engagement; repeated violations will result in penalties.