Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP/DS SNP Order Reconciliation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

The scenario

SNP Plan is loaded for a period of 13 weeks (order start date and end date on every Monday).

In the PP/DS Run, the Process Orders are created for current week only.

Now, due to XYZ reasons, we also have PP/DS Planned orders in subsequent weeks.

What I am looking for is a report that can give me the sum of receipts on week basis (as the SNP plans are available in 1 week frequency) for all products, all plants (the way we have it on MD04) either in APO or in ECC.

This is required just to do a thorough check.

Regards

Dilbagh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilbagh,

Have you tried Process Receipts (t.code /SAPAPO/RRP4)? This will present you the required results in ALV format. The report layout can be changed as per your requirements.

The initial screen allows to specify the criteria for query with flexible options. For all plants and products, you can specify * and a date range can be specified. 

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

I am aware of RRP4. I just want to check out the modifications required to get the output in week format. For example the receipts displayed against the week number.

Dilbagh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to /SAPAPO/RRP3 in the element tab you can have sum of receipts on week basis.

In user setting Period tab use Period category as  SAP00.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilbagh

You may also try TC: /SAPAPO/AC03, enter product, location, business event as A (Sales Order). In the product availability screen, you can click on "Summation" on top left and select weekly total in the next screen. You can get demand and receipt summed up on a weekely basis.

Thanks,

Prasun