cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

What is the difference between Static and Dynamic Credit Check?

Further I was just creating a credit check and that too a Dynamic one, I have given the individual credit limit of $5000, but still its allowing me to create the sales order beyond the limit.

Rajat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In static Credit check, system checks whether

FD32 Credit Limit -(All open orders + open Deliveries + open bills + A/C Rec) >= Current Doc Value.

However, in Dynamic credit check we specify a time horizon, so that only those open orders whose delivery i sdue within this time horizon is taken into consideration in evaluating credit. This is called Dynamic part. i.e..

FD32 Credit Limit -(All open orders DUE FOR DELIVERY WITHIN TIME HORIZON + open Deliveries + open bills + A/C Rec) >= Current Doc Value.

Hope this clears.

Reward Points if helpful.

Regards,

Tilak Mokirala

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

The STATIC credit limit check ia a check comparing the credit limit assigned to the customer to the total value of open sales orders,plus the total value of open deliveries not yet invoiced,plus the the total value of open billing documents not yet passed on to accounting,plus the total value of billing documents that have been passed to accounting,but which have not yet been paid by the customer.

The DYNAMIC credit check is a check comparing the customer's credit limit to the total of open sales orders not yet delivered,plus the the total value of open deliveries not yet invoiced,plus the total value of open billing documents not yet passed to accounting,plus the total value of billing documents that have been passed to accounting but not yet been paid by the customer.

This dynamic check has an attached time period that states that the system not to include sales orders in the total of outstanding items created after the specific time period.

The reason for creating the sales order beyond the limit most probably could be the Warning message setting(simple credit limit check) given in the credit management where it allows you to create sales orders with a warning message but it will not allow further documents like delivery to be created with this order reference.

I hope this information will help you.

regards

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

Have u checked Raj Bansal answer? 1.go to T code OVA8 in control area

have u checked status/block field in dynamic check field?

2.Have u increased the credit limt in Seasional factor for particular time period

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

<b>Credit Management configuration</b>

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm

<b>Credit Mgmt Dynamic checking</b>

http://www.sap-img.com/sd025.htm

Rewards point it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check while assigning Dynamic Credit Check to the customers credit which option u had selected.....like the WARNING MESSAGE if limits get exceeded, Message with document blocking authority etc....

Hope it helps.

Raj