cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excluding Credit Exposure from FD32 when Payment Cards in Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement where in if there are payment cards / credit card information entered in the Sales Order, then while releasing it from VCC1 / VKM1 / VKM3, it should not update Customer Credit Exposure in FD32. Are there any enhancements / BADIs or exits to achieve this? Please let me know.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the sales order is created, the sales value (for non-posted documents) will be updated and accordingly the credit exposure will be updated, if exceeding the credit limit the document will be blocked and you will have to release it.

the next update when you post billing to finance where the billing value will be reduced from the sales value and added to receivables.(the credit exposure still the same)

the credit exposure will be affected either by deleting the sales order or by clearing the posted billing against payment.

what update you want to skip?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Here is what I have observed.

Currently, when the sales order is created with payment cards, I am blocking the authorization for the payment card manually using an enhancement which results in a credit block for overall document.

Then, when the same document is released via VCC1, that is the time when the order value is added to the credit exposure. And this is where I do not what the exposure to be updated when the document is released from VCC1.

Please revert with your comments.

Regards,

Venkat