SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add previous Bill open item in next Bill while Printing Invoice in IS-U Bill printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz let me know how can i add Customer Open Account  balance in IS-U Invoice

for example

if customer account having a open balance of 200 Rs. and while i am creating a bill and printing it.

system will print 200 Rs as open amount in IS-U invoice . Is there standard Config or event is available through i can fetch customer A/C balance in IS-U invoice

Regards

deepak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Out this customizing setting:

SPRO -> SAP Utilities -> Invoicing -> Invoice Processing-> Item Selection in Invoicing -> Item Selection in Account Maintenance / Define Sub Items.

1) you bill and invoice the customer then print the invoice and send it to the customer

2) customer doesn't pay

3) at the time of the next invoice, the previous invoice is not payed so in the if you configure the Item Selection for bill print out correctly, in the print document there will be a line with Line Type ACCINFO or something like that which will have the total of all open items at the time of invoicing.

regards,

Nags

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Out this customizing setting:

SPRO -> SAP Utilities -> Invoicing -> Invoice Processing-> Item Selection in Invoicing -> Item Selection in Account Maintenance / Define Sub Items.

1) you bill and invoice the customer then print the invoice and send it to the customer

2) customer doesn't pay

3) at the time of the next invoice, the previous invoice is not payed so in the if you configure the Item Selection for bill print out correctly, in the print document there will be a line with Line Type ACCINFO or something like that which will have the total of all open items at the time of invoicing.

regards,

Nags

0 Kudos

Tanks Nagarajan,

After your reply i cross check ad made some changes now its is printing in Invoice output.

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Will this setting defer previous invoice to new invoice due date.?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Lalit

Standard functionality does not change the due date of any previous open items.

Astrid