Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel and Expenses

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

One of my client is getting and Error " Service Provider is not allowed for the expense type ZPKF"

And we are using the trip Variant Z8, I have checked in the table V_T706B4, For expense ZPKF service provider is maintained as AX i.e Amex .and wage type has been assinged as 9852..

But showing error while saving the tri. what should i do to rectify the error.  Please help me i am very much new to Travel Management.

Thanks

Bharath G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

One more point on this in case the user is trying to change the expense type:

When a user changes the expense type of a credit card receipt the service provider is reset because a 'normal' receipt usually does not have a service provider. In case you switch back to a credit card receipt you have to fill in the service provider once more as it is defined as a required field.

There is no connection between a service provider and a particular expense type possible in the settings but it can sometimes also be the reason why you might get this error.    

Hope it helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the service provider "AX" created? Check View V_T702K and important check if the dates are valid (entered with high date 31.12.9999)