cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Concurrency in JDBC Receiver Adapter Error in Proxy to Jdbc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are getting Maximum Concurrency Error in Production environment in in JDBC Receiver Adapter this interface is Proxy to Jdbc(Synchronus) scenario. we have set maximum concurrency is 2. why this issue over come in production? i have seen many posts related to this kind of issue in many post they told increase the maximum concurrency , but already we have maintained 2. please help me on this what are the inputs i ll execute to resolve this issue. 

Regards,

Sanjay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sahoo,

Increase maximum concurrency value to 4. JDBC receiver adapter can perform maximum 5 parllel operation hence if you increase maximum concusency value to 10 not going to help.

Keep maximum concurency value to 4 and set poolwaiting time to 90000 and try...it should work.

Even conside increaasing receiver thread value to 5 to 20.

REegards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

where we can set pool time, in JDBC receiver we dont have pool time option right. could you please let me know where we can set pool time.

Regards,
Sanjay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk Advanced mode and then give the parameter name and its value

http://sapnwnewbie.blogspot.in/2011/05/jdbc-receiver-channel-maximum.html

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)Increase max concurrencey value to 4.

2)create only 2 JDBC receiver channels and use one for Async scenarios and one for Sync scenarios.

3)Set poolwait time 90000 .

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Increase maximum concurrency to higher number from 2. Also I want you to check the thread what i referred.  This would solve your issue. If you insert bulk volume of records then disconnect database every time option  would not be helpful.

Hope that helps

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>why this issue over come in production? i have seen many posts related to this kind of issue in many post they told increase the maximum concurrency , but already we have maintained 2. please help me on this what are the inputs i ll execute to resolve this issue.

In production environment we obvious get maximum load and possible concurrent (at the same time) request for adapter to handle.  If the concurrent request is more than two then adapter can handle at a time only two and remaining requests will stay in the queue and this would cause delay in processing the request. So increasing the maximum concurrency like 5 or 10 is good. This means the connections will not be created 5 or 10 all the times. Only if the request load is more than the adapter will try to handle at the same time as per max concurrency value.

In addition. you might also want to check michal reply on this thread for increasing the performance

http://scn.sap.com/message/13289903

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

we are trying to send one field only and get response also one filed. if enable In the receiver JDBC channel use the parameter "Disconnect from Database after each processing"  this issue will resolved. please let me know what are the possible soultions i can apply here.

Regards,

Sanjay.

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sanjay,

In the receiver JDBC channel use the parameter "Disconnect from Database after each processing" and then set the poolwait time to 12000 (trial and error method).

Also increase the concurrency to 10.

Regards,

Senthilprakash