cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit to one credit control area automatically it should apply to all credit control areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i have one requirement that if i give credit limit to one credit control area automatically it should apply to all credit control areas ?

is there any standard setting there 

thank you so mch

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to T-Code FD32 & go to Central Data Screen.

Here you can use Fields of Total Amount & Individual Amount. Enter same amount in Individual Amount & Total Amount. This will ensure that the credit LImit in Credit Control Area cannot exceed in Total Credit LImit in all Credit Control Areas.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u so much

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"if i give credit limit to one credit control area automatically it should apply to all credit control areas ?"

Hi venu,

when you enter allowed credit amount in the FD32 for xxx customer you have to mention Credit control area also. that means that particular amount will be applicable for that customer and credit control combination.

so it will not applicable to other credit control areas for the same customer also, you have to again give the allowed credit amount with the combination for customer and credit control area.

I have personally tested in my system, you will also do the same for better understand.

Here i ll try to explain what i i have done.

• Create one customer (105) with company code (comp1) and sales are (so,dc,di)
  • Create one credit control area (CC) assign to company code (COMP1)
  • Maintain allowed credit limit 100 pounds to Customer(105) with the combination of Customer number(105) credit control area(CC).
  • Now extend the same customer(105) to other company code(COMP2) and sales area(SO1,D1,DI)
  • Create one more credit control area (CC1) assign to company code (COMP2)
  • Now i am open the customer credit master with the Tcode FD32 with the combination of Customer number ( 105) and credit control area (CC1).
  • I observe that in the over view screen the allowed credit limit was "0", That means you have to assign new credit limit for credit control area (CC1)
  • Here i ll attach screen shots also for better understand.

Screen shot for first case

Screen shot for Second case

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venugopala reddy venu wrote:

Dear sd gurus

i have one requirement that if i give credit limit to one credit control area automatically it should apply to all credit control areas ?

is there any standard setting there 

thank you so mch

Hi Venu,

Since you have marked it as answered, I understand that you have got the solution for this question.

Please explain, how the credit limit given in one credit control area applies to all other credit control areas that are left blank (with zero individual amount). I am a bit confused.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good mng gurus

actually this question was asked in interview ,i want to know the answer so i raised the question here

but still now i got once again confusion by ur answer pl explain

and forgive  me if i am wrong

i hope u explain

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. When you are not clear about the answer for your question, do not mark the thread as answered. This will not help you in understanding the concepts and fuctionalities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u so much may i know what is the answer from ur side

thank u so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

how the credit limit given in one credit control area applies to all other credit control areas that are left blank (with zero individual amount). I am a bit confused.

pl explain a littile bit That are left blank

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not have answer for your question. To my knowledge, it is not possible to automatically distribute the credit limit among all the credit control areas. I am also waiting for an answer to this query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any comments plz .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

eagerly i am waitting for ur dynamic answer pl give me an idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding credit limits need to be maintained for respective credit control areas. It is not possible to mainatin one credit limit which will be applicable for all credit control areas.

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Venu ,

There is no standard setting for

one company code can hav one credit control area only but one credit control area can hav many company codescredit limit to one credit control area automatically it should apply to all credit control areas

i. u can assign one credit control area to many company codes.

the relationship is one to many

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

good mng sd gurus

any comments plz

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Ramesh is right, you can assign one credit control area to many company codes.

If you assign more than one company code to a credit control area, the customer has a single credit limit that applies across all sales in these company codes.

Regards,

Sambit.