Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP not working

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have set a ATP for one of the channel and it was working fine..we were asked to change the timings, so i just chnaged the timing and saved it.

since then the channel has not picked any data...i didnt make any other changes...and i have done this before also and it was working fine..

any idea, what could have happend? i am afraid of starting the channel manually as it works on a particular timings and that is why we have activated ATP setting for it.

please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..i just tried that as another option(creating a another CC and sender agreement)..so now i am not worried about the above sender agreement error.

i am more concerned about the data being not geting picked up.

anymore suggestion please.

highly appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u sure that the DB is having some valid data which PI can pick?

check the cache contents and if still no luck then try to restart JDBC service under NWA (XPI Adapter: JDBC).

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes, DB has lot of message which needs to processed from last 3 days.

cache is also uptodate.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

I would suggest, try to take a JDBC service restart (although its not advisable but i guess u dont have much options left) and then see what happens?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

after 3 days, i now received an error message in CC monitoring.

6/3/12 9:12:38 PMf799ff09-9051-47d1-3c2b-cfd1c1e72a9cDatabase-level error reported by JDBC driver while executing statement 'UPDATE  PRD_INterface  SET DATE_MANAGED=SYSDATE'. The JDBC driver returned the following error message: 'java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Connection reset'. For details, contact your database server vendor.

i checked wiht DB team..thye said DB is up and running and no databse table locks either.

any suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems that connection to ur DB is lost while executing update statement...may be a  network issue but let see what others have to say on this.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You were right..this was a  basis issue...we just restarted the PI server and all the messages prcessed succesfully.

thanks for your help.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

I even created a another communication channel...a copy of the original and used the new channel in sender agreement..even then it is not getting picked up.

i get the below message in CC monitoring if i create a new CC and sender agreement.

6/3/12 2:19:52 PM Retry interval started. Length: 5.0 seconds
Error6/3/12 2:19:52 PM No suitable sender agreement found
6/3/12 2:19:51 PM Processing started

can someone please help me.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you get sender agreement not found message, I would recommend you to test the configuration using tool in the integration builder first. Please make sure you provided valid  interface, namespace, business component.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

This is very strange to me aswell.... i tried all the above option..i now changed the mode from automatic to manual....even then the data is not getting picked up...we have so many messages lined up in JDBC database.

tried this below

1) First I am stopping and starting CC in RWB

2) then Inactive (save it )and Activate CC in Configuration.

3)I even checked if the channel is locked by any chance with the help of basis guy..they said it is not locked.

why all of a sudden this happend after i changed the ATP setting..

Anymore valuable suggestion please.

regards

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can check 2 things here.

1. Check whether the ACTIVE check box is enabled.

2. In the communication channel tab check if the channel is added in the filter with exception list.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ur CC and make sure that the channel is under Automatic control mode??

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

really strange... remove existing ATP confihuration and create newly..it should work.