cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No document flow for export declaration (GTS 10.0)

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I ran into another issue while testing the functionality within Customs management in GTS 10.0

1. I am not able to see the document flow tab in the Customs declaration.

2. References tab shows Order, Devliery along the associated Customs document numbers but shows the Pro-Forma alone w/o Declaration number associated with it.

Please help me knowing if there is something I am missing on?

Thanks in advance.

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

In the Customs Declaration, the "Document Flow" tab is only shown if there are other linked GTS documents available - for example, when a Transit movement (using a Customs Shipment) has also been made for the same transaction.  Links to documents in the ERP feeder system are seen in the "References" tab, as you already mention.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for looking at my post and responding to it.

Actually SAP looked into our system and the issue was due to us not on the latest PI support on ECC & GTS side. Once I got them upgraded to the latest support pack, the document flow started showing up for Declaration too.

I am assuming there were some corrections in the recent support packs.

Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Note 1541877 is available for this issue but it was provided in SP2 for GTS 10.0. Can you let me know what support pack you are currently running?

Best Regards,

Eoin

prashant75
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

Thanks for your response to my post.

The highest support pack information for the installation we have is as follows:

Software Component: SLL-LEG

Release: 900

Level: 0010

Highest Support Package: SAPK-90010INSAPSLL

I had taken a look at the above note before posting this message on the forum and also downloaded upon finding it relevant but upon seeing the Implementation status as "Cannot be implemented" I stepped back.

Within the note though, I found that for release 900 it has package "SAPK-90002INSAPSLL" which seems to be tied to SP2 as opposed to the package "SAPK-90010INSAPSLL" which I assume is tied to SP10.

Let me know if the above information is good enough to help me drive towards resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Prashant.