cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI runtime work bench ->message monitoring->payload not opening the content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using SAP PI 7.1 and when I go to Runtime work bench message monitoring and open an error message from Adapter engine, I am able to open the message detail but not the payload content in my browser. When I click on the message ->details icon->I can see 3 tabs ( message data, message content and audit log from left to right). When I select message content -> payload, I am not able to see the content in IE, Firefox or chrome.

I can understand chrome is not supported completely. But IE and firefox should have opened the content for me.

I am using Windows 7 professional, IE -9 version 9.0.8112.16421

Firefox - 10.0.2

It's really strange that it's not working and I'm not able to see the payload content to analyze what has been received in PI from external systems

Please help!!!

Thx

mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you check the Compatibility view of the browser being used

Goto Tools ---> compatibility View Settings --> add your network there --> Check Display intranet sites in compatibility view.

Try , if this works for you.........

Thanks,

Suji..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect. Compatibility change to IE 7 works fine to see the payload

thanks

mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Most likely your user does not have the authorizations to display the payload content. Note #1370334 Securing Payloads in Message-Monitoring, describes how access to the payload is restricted. I guess you need to check with your Basis team whether your user has been restricted from accessing the payloads.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. It's not the access issue since I have access to payload from other computer using the same user id. Looks like a browser issue. Chrome is opening the payload but it's not indented or complete. IE and Firefox give a blank payload

thx

mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody can help me?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it looks broiswer issue. reset your setting in IE--Advace tab--reset to default and try.

i am having similar problem with IE but in Mozilla it is working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Raja

I tried resetting but no luck. The pay load has to open otherwise how do I see what the issue is based on the error I am getting.

any help is really appreciated

thx

mike

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its difficult to debug, some times browser java script also causes some issues.

Request your basis team to open same path at OS level ,if it works then problem with browser.