cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising Invoice to multiple Bill-to-party according to line items

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Actually I have a scenario where I am creating sales order with multiple service materials and Billing with reference to sales order. I want to know whether it is possible in standard SAP to bill first two line items to one bill-to-party and another two line items to second bill-to-party. If it is possible please let me know how to configure this scenario.

Thanks

XXX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAQ MD

You can surely do the multiple bill to parties in a single sales order.

Go to line item details > partners tab > add bill to parties

save.

You need to do multiple outbound deliveries and then create the invoices accordingly

Means, suppose 2 bill to parties for a single sales order then there will be two outbound deliveries and two billing documents (in normal scenario)

In this way, you can get two bill to parties from a single sales order

thanks and regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible to have multiple bill to parties in a sales order. Select the line item and go to partners and change the bill to party there. This way you can have multiple partners in a sales order except Sold to party.

Hope this will serve your purpose.

Regards

Harish

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MD,

I think it is Impossible But you have to go other way.In this way First You will do  two line items to

one Bill-to-party and another two line items to Second Bill-to-party.This is Simple Solution.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MD,

I mean ,you have to create sales order two times.One sales order for two line items for first  Bill to party and Other sales order for two line items for second Bill to party.

Thanks,

Naren