cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP for reported by field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had completed the Service desk configuration.

I had created BP & user ID's for support team members & assigned the BP's in organizational units.

When I create a support message the reported by field takes blank as the production user who is creating message has no BP in solution manager.

Is it compulsory to create business partners for all Production users who are raising support desk message?

Or any other work around is available.

Thanks & Regards,

Darshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had created BP for Users & new ticket raised by user took reported by Name.

But have issue for the E-mail received from name, E-mail received by support team got the from name is CUST_SCOUT, I like to get here the name of reported by  person.

How to set this.

Thanks & Regards,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Darshan S wrote:

Hello,

I had created BP for Users & new ticket raised by user took reported by Name.

But have issue for the E-mail received from name, E-mail received by support team got the from name is CUST_SCOUT, I like to get here the name of reported by  person.

How to set this.

Thanks & Regards,

Darshan

Hi, Darshan.

Check this note for changing e-mail topic and sender: 788626

This note was made for SM 7.01, but I think it contains basic concept of smartform changing process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes BP should be created for end users. And also make sure you done "Activate partner/Org Unit Integration"

if not please proceed by, Go to the following IMG path:

Customer Relationship Management -> Master Data -> Business Partner -> Integration Business Partner-Organization Management -> Set Up Integration with Organizational Management.

Under that check with the entry HRALX. You should have those entries:

HRLAX - HRAC with the value u2018X And HRLAX- OBPON with the value u2018ON

If not maintain this and check.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

Check the partner function in Partner determination procedure, for the reported by use access sequence as Bp-Logged in USer as businer partner, then you will ge the Reported by captured.

hope this will solve your problem.

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Darshan S wrote:

Hi,

I had completed the Service desk configuration.

I had created BP & user ID's for support team members & assigned the BP's in organizational units.

When I create a support message the reported by field takes blank as the production user who is creating message has no BP in solution manager.

Is it compulsory to create business partners for all Production users who are raising support desk message?

Or any other work around is available.

Thanks & Regards,

Darshan

Hello, Darshan.

What scenario do you want to use: end-users should create incidents in production system or they should create incidents in solution manager by themselves?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create bp for all Production users who are participating in service desk. Actually it identifies the person who created the message in production server.

you can create bp for Production server users in solman itself.

For This SMSY Should be configured. Then go to DSWP Choose solution and go to edit and then create Business partner. There you choose the Production server ID and create bp for selected users.

Kindly Reward Points if helpful.

Thanks,

Pankaj