cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Msg No. V5038 & V5039 in Rental Contract.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the following warning messages at the time of creating rental contract.

1. Message no. V5038: The rule for contract start date will be deleted

2. Message no. V5039: The rule for contract end date will be deleted

I dont want these msgs to come during contract processing, kindly guide me how to do that.

AKN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AKN AKn ,

Actually Contracts Running based on "Contract Starting Date and "Contract  Ending Date. This means What type of Materials you are giving for customer Between which date to which date .This is Mandatory.So please maintain dates when will you creating Condition record for that customer and material.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

I am entering proper start date & end date in contract. After entering those dates I am getting the warning msgs.

AKN

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check the rules at path

img- sales and distribution- sales- sales documents - contract -contract data - control cancellation -

\

here check cancellation rule and assignment also check , basically the error procedure is

system deleting the contract start rule by resetting the changed contract start date.

so check the above and conform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable answer.

I have used standard cancellation rule- 0003 (Cancel w/ 3 months notice and yr renewal)

Under Control data of 003

Cacellation Baseline date - 08 (Contract Start Date + Contract Validity Period)

Rule valid To- Blank

I have assigned Cancellation rule 0003 to Canc Procedure 0002.

Still where I am wrong. Pls help.

AKN

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this screen and also when you enter the va41 here you enter the here you maintain at contract data tab  at header or item details like below screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My cancellation rule control data is same as what you have shown in your previous reply.

When I create contract in VA41, after entering all the input details I get the following Contract Data Tab at contract header.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the issue will come you contract profile issue,

when you create the contracts , at contract rule it comes direct , it setting at contract profile settings

like below screen

when this is their , when you enter the contract data , then sows warring message like you message ,

when remove at main screen , then it will not come warring message

so check the your contract profile

path

img- sales and distribution - sales - sales documents - contracts - contract data - contract profile -

here select your contract profile and remove the contract start rule , and save

then you will check the va41 , then it comes fine

check and conform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Removed Contract start rule & end rule in Contract profile.

Issue is resolved.

Thanks a lot Mr. Reddy

Answers (0)