cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value & Billing Value in Rental Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done all settings for Rental Contract and billing the same as per billing plan dates with billing type FV.

Every thing is running smooth but I am not getting any value in Net Value field as well as in the Billing Value field under Billing Plan tab in Contract Header data.

please guide me on this.

AKN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1 more thing I just forgot to mention that the Net Value & Billing Value is coming at item data. It is not coming in Header level.

AKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still waiting for some suggestion.

Please help.

AKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

Need your guidance. The value is coming in item level. It should come at Header level as well.

Where I am wrong, pls suggest.

AKN

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

item level only comes value , in header level it is not come , it is for stranded behavior  only

A header billing plan can be used with periodic billing plans and is useful to change many item billing plans in one step instead of changing each item billing plan one by one.

If you change e.g. the periodicity from monthly to quarterly on header billing plan level, all item billing plans that are linked to the header billing plan will be changed too.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the sales order, you can branch to the header billing plan with Header    Contract

Billing plan.

The header billing document field in the item billing plan (Item   Contract   Billing plan)

indicates whether it has been assigned to a header billing plan.

There are two new fields in the Billing overview screen (Overview   Billing):

The Billing relevance field indicates for each item whether the sales order isrelevant

for an order-related billing document and whether a billing plan exists(billing

relevance ‘I’)

The Header billing plan field indicates whether the item billing plan refers to the

header billing plan (Header Bill Plan “X”)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Refer to hread below - http://scn.sap.com/thread/1755474, it seems to be a standard behaviour.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AKN AKN,

Please Remove "Schedule Lines Allowed" in  Relevant Item Category.Actually Contracts does'nt have Schedule Lines.This Issue comes from that Field.please do that immediately.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Thank u for ur kind & fast response

I am using standard item category MVN, and "Schedule lines allowed" is already not checked..

Where else could be the setting?

AKN

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AKN AKN,

I want know  which setting you have done please post it.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AKN AKN,

Please verify the Sales Document Type ,you are putting or not in the Field " Pricing Procedure Condition Header" and also "Pricing Procedure Condition Item".

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

I have assigned billing plan type 02 (Periodic Billing) and Contract profile 0001 (One-year Contract) to my Contract Type.

And I have used all standard setting in Periodic billing & Contract Profile.

AKN

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AKN AKN ,

It seems total fine but i want know which item category you are getting in sales order.

Please verify once again and in item category  you have to verify Field "Business item" ,Weight /volume relevant and determine cost .You didnt check ,please check .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

I am using standard item category MVN. Where in all the necessary fields what u hv told is checked.

AKN