Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete import language session

Ganimede-Dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

during language import we have several problem with transport tools/configuration, so import job/session was interrupted. Now, the transport tool is solved and language import end without problem. In SMLT for language FR we see two crashed session with X-red icon and one Led-green icon.

I know that is only a cosmetic issue... but how can I delete X-red icon session? I prefer to have only the import session that ends with success.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if even thats possible , but if your task is complete then you should not be worried.

Give a try via SLG1

Regards

Amit

Ganimede-Dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

SLG1? How?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i said before , i am not sure if its even going to be possible to remove those errored messages.

When you go to SLG1 type in the details like transaction as SMLT , date , username .

It will reveal the logs and then you can explore the possibility of deleting them.

If this does not help then lets wait for other members in the forum to chime in.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i said before , i am not sure if its even going to be possible to remove those errored messages.

When you go to SLG1 type in the details like transaction as SMLT , date , username .

It will reveal the logs and then you can explore the possibility of deleting them.

If this does not help then lets wait for other members in the forum to chime in.

Regards

Amit

Answers (0)