cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Documents attached to a shopping cart currently storing http://gspsp01corp.gsp:8021sap/ebp/docserver/210/CR50327.JPG?attcget&ClId=45CFBD9A97BA5FCDE100000022... instead of this now all the attachments are to be store in someother location called filenet. Where do I can change this. Please suggest.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try to make changes as mentioned below.

Use

You have to make the following settings if you want to use attachments in combination with

your purchasing documents.

Procedure

1. To display attachments in your Internet browser, make the relevant settings in the

Internet Communication Framework in transaction SICF.

2. If you want to have several clients in the system, create an alias for each client, with the

alias pointing to /default_host/sap/ebp/docserver.

3. In the tab page Service Data, create the client number in the Client field under the

logon data.

4. Choose one of the following options for logon. SAP recommends that you choose the

first option.

a. For the Single-Sign-On configuration, do the following:

�� Go to transaction SMICM and choose Goto → Services.

�� View the domain name that is being used for SAP Web Application

Server and check against the domain name being used in the webserver

for SAP Internet Transaction Server. The same domain name must be

used for both, for example, washost.<sap.corp>:4711/… and

itshost.<sap.corp>:0815/…

&#56256;&#56451; Go to transaction SS02, enter RFC destination NONE and execute. Check

that the profile parameters login/create_sso2_ticket and

login/accept_sso2_ticket of your Enterprise Buyer system are set to value

1 (ticket including certificate). If this is not the case, go to transaction

RZ11 and change the values accordingly.

This means that the ticket generated when the user logs on to the ITS

can be accepted by the HTTP service.

&#56256;&#56451; Change ITS service to GLOBAL. This allows the generation of a ticket to

be requested during logon.

&#56256;&#56451; Ensure that the parameter ~mysapcomgetsso2cookie is set to the value

&#56256;&#56451; Publish the service

b. Define a user in the HTTP service. If you are only using one client, define the

user in the Docserver node. If you have several clients, define a user in the Alias

node. We recommend that you choose user type Communication.

regards,nishant

please reward if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We're on SRM 4.0 with SRM server 5.0 SP08 and CCM 2.0 SP03. <b>No</b> EP integration here!

Searching around for some explanations concerning "docserver" config in a multiclient environment I came across this thread. What I don't understand is:

<u>Firstly</u>

> Change ITS service to GLOBAL. This allows the generation of

> a ticket to be requested during logon

What does this mean exactly? Do I have to:

a) set ~TRANSACTION = GLOBAL in the settings of docserver-SICF-service

or

b) go to SE80, choose Internet Service GLOBAL and therein set parameter ~mysapcomgetsso2cookie = 1

<u>Secondly</u>

We have 2 SRM server 5.0 clients (SP08) and 2 CCM 2.0 SP03 clients in one single system. But how to configure "docserver" now? The config guide tells something about creating an alias for each single client... each one pointing to target = docserver.

So far so good... but from where does the system know / determine which alias to call?

Anyone out there able to clarify this to me?

Thanks in advance, kind regards,

Renaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Refer to these links.</u>

<b>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/ea/59bc392ceddf3ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/f7/92dd3e6ecb1f39e10000000a114084/frameset.htm</b>;

Do let me know incase you have any other queries.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Thanks but I already knew this. My question was (in other words): how does the system know which is the correct alias / URL to set behind the document link one can click on when wanting to display the attached document? I mean, I can name the alias like I want... does the system look for aliases pointing to the docserver service and then pick up the alias containing the client I'm actually working with (sy-mandt)?

Regards,

Renaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try out this. Upload the file first on the Application server. Use Transaction - AL11 to see files stored there.

then try out attachment process again.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul