Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transparent table name for location product hierarchy in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Greetings!

We are using SNP aggregated planning. We use location product hierarchy (Many individual products are assigned to one Family product - T-code in APO is /n/SAPAPO/RELHSHOW) for aggregation and disaggregation. For my planning process I need to wirte some custom macros and I have to know the parent and child relation for a given CVC. Inorder to read the hierarchy relation I want to know any standard SAP macro function available?

1 - I want to know is there a way to read this location product hierarchy and find what is the parent node of a given location product within SNP macros? Looking for standard SNP macro function and not reading location product extra charecters.

2 - If this is not possible we can write a user exit macro and read hierachy table. For this I wan to know what are transparent table names for location product hierachy in APO.

Thank you in advance.

Raj Kakarala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

SAP did not deliver any macro function (as per my knowledge) to access the hierarchies. You need to use function module macro to pass ACT_PRODUCT and ACT_LOCATION and call the following BAPI to read the hierarchies nodes.

LocPrdHierarchyAPS (type: BUS10015)

FM: BAPI_LPHSRVAPS_GETDETAIL

The parameter HierarchyNodes (table) allows to access the required relationship i.e. parent or child from the given location product details.

Thanks,

Rajesh