cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role/Profile For User in Satellite System Landscape - Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I set up a satellite system in solution manger (SMSY), when I do a "remote read system data" I get an error "Read with RFC destination 'SM_SYSTEM_READ': Exception 'no_rights' raised'.

The satellite system I configured a user, and I gave permission "SM59" "S_RFC".

RFC TEST is OK (also authorization test), I do not want this person has "sap_all". You know the role / profile that I have to give the user without assigning user sap_all.

With this user must be able to run "remote read system date", MOPZ and EWA.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davide,

I had the same error when program RSGET_SMSY was run.

I found that the program was reading tables within the satellite systems and a table authorisation check was carried out prior to the read occurring.  As the function call was relatively deep in the logic a generic - no_rights - exception was raised rather than a specific error detailing the table to which the user had no authorisation to read.

I resolved the issue by determining the table that needed to be read and applying the appropriate table authorisation group to field DICBERCLS of auth object S_TABU_DIS within the SOLMAN_READ role in the satellite system which was assigned to the appropriate user.

Cheers

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Refer note 128447 gor roles and authorization for user to connect to satellite system: You have to provide extra role mentioned in sap note:

Rewards point if helpful,

Thanks,

Pankaj

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Please try the ROLE : YBC:TRUST_RFC

Naor Shalom

Former Member
0 Kudos

yep, i have this role.

Authorization Check for RFC User (e.g. Trusted System)

Authorization Check for RFC Access

but it doesn't work!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davide,

Please add roles

S_CD_SYST and SAP_S_RFCACL to the user mentioned in that RFC destination.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I added the role of "SAP_S_RFCACL", but the role of "S_CD_SYST" is not present on my Satellite System (ECC).

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMAUTH/S_CD_SYST

I think that "S_CD_SYST" role exists only for the Soltion Manager, but I have to give permission to the user who is present within the ERP system this user must be able to run "remote read system date", this user used for the connection RFC from Solution Mananger to Satellite System, SM_xxxx_READ

Ps

If I add the role to this user sap_all everything works properly.

Tnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz Read NOte 128447 for roles and authorization requird to connect to remote system

Thanks,

Pankaj