cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During PR creation in SD 3rd Party Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We have a 3rd party scenario, in which we create a sales order & it automatically leads to the PR creation in Background.

This PR number we can see in the schedule line TAB in the sales order. Fine.

But we are facing an error when the sales order goes under a credit block due to credit check.

This is what happens:

- Sales order is created, while saving the sales order it undergoes a credit block.

- Now this will be release thru the transaction VKM3, but this will be done by the Credit Manager.

- The credit manager does not have authorization to the transaction ME51N & ME51N.

- So we gave these authorization to the role of credit manager.

- This also didnt work, the reason is the function module "ME_REQUISITION_EXT", which is called during PR creation from sales order, has the transaction code ME51 & ME52 hardcoded into it. (These are not the ENJOY transactions)

But our security team disagrees from giving authorizations to ME51 & ME52 since they are not enjoy transactions.

Can you please let me know do we have any note / patch, to resolve this issue.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dhananjay Borate

I just read thru your message , now the main issue is that PR is created but you cant go and do the next step coz there is a credit check and after you release this credit check you cant go forward ?

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

You are right, we face this issue only for the sales orders which go under credit block, when the credit manager released this, the PR does not get created, since the credit manager is given authorization to ME51N & ME52N, but since the function module has ME51 & ME52 hard coded, it fails.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Dhananjay

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

This PR number we can see in the schedule line TAB in the sales order. Fine.

But we are facing an error when the sales order goes under a credit block due to credit check.

1.How did you see Purchase requisition Number in Sales Order Why Because The Credit Management  is arranged for Sales Order.

2.when you are  going to create the sales Order by that time Immediately The Sales Order is Blocked (when will you enter the Sold To Party).

3.So you will Released through VKM3 that sales Order Fine

4.But After I Dint Understand. I read your query 3 times also.

Please What do you want kindly post your exact issue.

Thnaks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

See after releasing the sales order thru VKM3, the PR should be created right.

We had a set of order where we found that PR is not getting created, when analysed we found that this is becoz the person who releases the sales order does not have the transactions codes ME51N & ME52N in his roles & authorization.

So we added these 2 transactions in his role, later this also didnt work, becoz there is one function module "ME_REQUISITION_EXT",which comes into picture during sales order getting released, now this function module has the transaction codes ME51 & ME52 hardcoded into it.

We want to know, do we have any OSS note / patch to bypass the hardcoded ME51 / ME52 transactions with the new ones ME51N & ME52N.

Hope this is clear, please suggest

Regards,

Dhananjay

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know which version you are in. If you are in 4.6C or before then this is expected.

If you are in any version above this, and the FM has only this t.code (I also checked in ECC6 and the tcode ME51 is hardcoded which is bad), then you should raise an OSS message to SAP. This may very well be a source for creation of OSS note and you will get some credit for the same.

The stand taken by your BASIS /Security team is correct. If you are in versions later to 4.6C, users are supposed to use the enjoy transactions and not the normal ones. Please raise an OSS message to SAP and get this problem solved.