Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return sales to the original sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have a Make to order environment.

All the return sales are working perfectly only one case is failing and we need your help because all our efforts were helpless.

This is the cenario:

1 step - we create a return sales with the invoice reference. We are speaking about a set:  one item is produced in the company (item cat REN) and has a price and stock and  the other is purchased and don´t have price only stock ( Item cat. RENN - without price determination) .

2 step - create Outbound Delivery  based on the return sale.

The problem is here. the item Cat REN the stock is on the original sales order ( is correct) and the Item Cat RENN stock is on the return order and should be on the original stock as well.

I already compare the customing of this item categorie and them seem equals.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cátia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please confirm while you have created return sales order whether you have returned all materials for RENN item categories or not.

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourav,

I return two materials in two diferents line item:

1- one item is produced in the company (I return with item cat REN) and has a price and stock. The original item cat.is, of the sales order, is TAN. This one is the correct one, which means that  the return stock is in the original sales order.

1- The other item is not produced, is purchased and don´t have price only stock. I return it with Item cat. RENN - without price determination) . The original item cat. of the sales order is TABB. The return stock of this item is in the return order instead of the original sales order.

Can you help?

Thanks

Kate