cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported XI content, but product missing, value help in Integration Builder not working

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I upgraded Banking Services from 7.0 to 8.0.

In the PI system in the ESR I imported the XI content for FSAPPL 400 that I downloaded from the service market places as *.tpz file.

(SAP ABA 7.11 was already there.)

In sproxy in the Banking Services system I can see FSAPPL 400, so it seems to have worked fine.

Problem: In the Integration Builder when I use the value help for interfaces from/to any business system for any client of the Banking Services system no interface is found.

This is to be solved, as far as I know, by adding the product Banking Services from SAP 8.0 to the technical system and to the business system.

But the product Banking Services from SAP 8.0 is not there ... 7.0 is there, also 6.0 and earlier versions.

How do I get the product into the SLD?

I searched help.sap.com and SCN, but everything I find is about creating custom products, not how to import SAP products. I found one post that said that the product should have been created when importing the XI content for the SWCV FSAPPL 400.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

>>>How do I get the product into the SLD?

you just need to get the latest SLD content updated - please check with your basis team

for SLD content update - it's a very simple operation and all latest SAP products/software components will/should be there

Note 669669 - Updating the SAP Component Repository in the SLD

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, following note 669669 to update the CR content worked very well!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you import content in ESR does not mean that SLD content updated.

What michal said was correct, import latest SLD content.