cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse Task not created automatically in POSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During Inbound Delivery processing with POSC, I created a WT for the 1st step "Unlaod".  After confirming the Unload WT, as per the customization, EWM should create WT automatically for the next Step Putaway.  But some how, no WT is created for putaway.

WHat could be the issue?

Appreciate any help on this.

regards,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the log in SLG1 and also try to create WT against HU manually, you may get the problem in automatic WT creation.

regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for reply.  Infact I am trying to configure Inbound process with POSC.  I have done all necessary configuration.

I have defined only 3 steps for my process INB2.  The config is as shown below. 

But as soon as I create a WT for unloading, the unloading WT picks up destination storage type from 0020 (final bin). If I confirm the WT, all procesed in IBD are completed (Putaway, Unlaoding, PGR). I couldnot understand why other 2 WTs are not created.

Can you please help me out with desiging a simple POSC for Inbound? 

Aprrecitae your time and help.

Regards,

Shetty

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"But as soon as I create a WT for unloading, the unloading WT picks up destination storage type from 0020 (final bin). If I confirm the WT, all procesed in IBD are completed (Putaway, Unlaoding, PGR). I couldnot understand why other 2 WTs are not created."

Step 2 (Counting) will probably not happen because you have no inspection rule. And for step 1 no target is given. Do you have marked "rule based"? Then the door/staging area determination rule should be found. If you have not marked that, then the final bin is found. But it should not work properly after that then anymore.

Brgds

Juergen

Answers (0)