cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound processing with POSC: Issues with WTs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear EWM Experts,

I have configuered POSC for Inbound Delivery Processing.

POSC has 3 steps:    Unload, Count, Putaway (IB01 / CNT / IB03).

To start with, I have distributed Inbound Delivery from ERP to EWM without HU.  I created a HU by using Packing Functionality for Inbound Delivery.

The next step I did is to go to "Unload" Screen and created "Unloading WTs (Complex)" by selecting a HU.  A WT was created.  I confirmed this WT.

But the unloading WT has Soucre Storage Type=  9030, Source Bin = UNLOAD_01.  Destination Storage Bin has also been determined from 0020 Storage type.  Once I confirmed the unloading WT ,  the Goods Receipt, Putaway and Unloading - All 3 - status in Inbound Delivery was changed to "Completed".

I am surprised by this behaviour as the POSC had 3 steps and just by executing Unloading and Confirming the WT, all activities were completed for Inbound Delivery.

Wehether the system should have created 3 WTs, 1 per each activity? why unloading WT has destination storage bin from 0020 storage type? Is there some thing wrong with my configuration?

Tried to provide with maximum information.  Please guide me through to execute a simple Inbound flow with POSC.

Many Thanks,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Now Check the WPT and with which what is the storage process is maintain. Verify that the storage process should contain IB01,CNT,IB03 and in POSC defined. For IB01 Unloading Door are assigned to staging area and access sequence is maintained accordingly. If this are in place then system will create 1. WT from 9010 to 9030. 2. 9030 to CNT and finally CNT to final storage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sashidhar,

1Check the WPT determined for your Warehouse request.

2 Check if that WPT contains the Storage process.

3.The Storage process have the external step and the check box Auto WT/....

4 Also check for IB01 / CNT/ IB03 required storage type or rule based is maintained.