cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing fixed amount even if delivered quantity changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to invoice in sd a fixed amount even if the quantity really delivred is not the same as the quantity ordered.

Example :

1/ A sales order with 100 UC. A fixed amount is added in conditions for 100 €

2/ Delivery : only 90 UC are sent

3/ Invoice: 90 UC are invoiced and for the condition with 100 €, a prorata is made and the condition value is 90 €.

Actually, I would like to invoice 100 € even if the delivered quantity is not the same as the ordered quantity.

My condition is customized with :

- Control Data 1 :

- Calculation type : B Fixed Amount

- Group condition :

- Group condition X

- Changes which can be made :

- Header condition X

- Value X

Maintain Copying Control For Billing Documents : I saved value E (Adopt price components and fix values) for the pricing type

Could you help me please ?

Thanks

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to invoice in sd a fixed amount even if the quantity really delivred is not the same as the quantity ordered.

How it is possible, actually your order is 100 materials and delivery is only 90 materials but invoice is for 100materials.The invoice is coming from based on delivery i mean PGI(How much quantity is sending for customer)

As per i think this is impossible.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, this is not what I meant.

The quantity is the same in the delivery and in the invoice.

The problem is just on a condition price, which is dependant of the quantity which has been really delivered, but I don't want.

If you like, here is another example :

1/ Sales order : 100 PCE

condition price (fixed amount) : 200 €

2/ Delivery : 90 PCE

3/ Invoice : 90 PCE

condition price 180 €

I would like the condition price to be 200 € and not 180 € that is a prorata of what has been delivered in relation to the quantity ordered.

thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi alex

You have to maintain the" Billing Relevance Field" as "Order Related Invoive" in relavant Item category.

I think you will get invoice based on order accuratly and maintain copying control  corresponding.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Naren,

Thank you for you fast answer. I can't do that because the rest of condition price must be related to delivered quantity.

Is this not possible to tell SAP : just invoice a fixed amount and do not make a change on it ?!

I think it's really weird ...

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you considered using a condition type like kp01 or alike for surcharges

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sidi,

Thank you for your answer. But it's not working. The amount is still modified when quantity is not the same in delivery and in sales order.

Alex