cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to - T51 (server driven) - Fresh replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have middleware box that was setup with a different backend R3 system.

We have now pointed it to a different R3 system, and when I replicate T51 syncbo is says "No records to download"

What is the best way to clear old to update the syncbos so they properly represent the new system?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok so I run the appropriate Ralm_me_* report with a valid variant. The report runs for a long time but does nothing. It does not create replication jobs as its supposed to.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does MEREP_DELTABO table fills up in the middleware?

Julien .

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On the middleware system run the report Z_MAINTAIN_SERVER_DRIVEN_CUST (note 922811).

On the backend system make sure that you did the settings in transaction FIBF as described in note 922811 and also activate server driven settings in MAM General Settings customizing!

If this is not done it will not work. For errors while replicating check SM58.

Kind regards,

jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No that table is empty.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezatullah,

T51 type of replication is some thing different to normal T01 type of syncbo...the only difference is we replicate from backend(t51 type).

So we need a report that pushes the R/3 keys to MEREP_DELTABO...

From there, there is some job to be scheduled in middleware to pull the data from MEREP_DELTABO into MEREP_207(middleware DB table).....For this we can run a report so that that report create entries in MSMSD_DEP about the information of T51 syncbo....(some delay can be mentioned so that after that delay time the records are pulled from MEREP_DELTABO to middleware table(MEREP_207).

Kindly go through the above note to know more about this.....If you are not able to find much details..i will try to paste the sample code which we have used for our application.......

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran merep_rdb_t01_reset and properly cleared middlware tables.

Now which reports need to be run from backend to force copy to middleware?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

All depends on the application you are using. Look at note #922811 for MAM 3.0 for example.

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezatullah,

According to me backend system should contain all the bussiness objects(Bapi wrapper,tables) etc?

According to my understanding you have changed the backend R/3 system to a new one?

Can i know how you are trying to replicate T51 type of syncbo?(Is it through a report in backend system).

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you changed the backend system you have to delete the DB first. Some report in the backend allow to delete the DB on the middleware first otherwise you can use function module

MEREP_RDB_T01_RESET

Since you already configured the middleware, you only have to trigger the report in the backend to send the keys to the middleware.

Thank you,

Julien.