Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration for Free of Charge service invoice

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per our present process, we are creating the service sales order in which we add the material which we have used for service and also the repair charges , and this document type  is not relevat for delivery for this we are using item category TAD,  so directly billign is created after SO,  this process is working fine,  the accounting entry at billing is as below

Customer account debit    for gross amount

Material / Labor chrages account credit for material amount

Tax account are credited as per tax value,

Now as per this we want to configure the free of charge service   only insted of customer accoun debit  we want to give some other G/L account the gross value to be hit to that account,  what configuration is required for this,  can we do thsi by keeping the sales order type and pricing same, and only creatinng new billing type.  or what to be done to get this.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zafar

I agree to what Jignesh has told. But you will need a new pricing procedure for sure. A new document pricing procedure indicator needs to be given in the billing type and and maintain the proper combination in OVKK.

In VKOA, assign the proper G/L for the new combination.

Regards

Harish

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zafar ,

I had the same kind of issue last week please find the below thread which is help u out and if u required any input tell me

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3183637

Regards

Ramesh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can we do thsi by keeping the sales order type and pricing same, and only creatinng new billing type.  or what to be done to get this.

Hello Zafar,

You have hit the Bull Eye. yes you can do the needful with seperate Billing Type & determine a different Pricing Procedure for this BIlling Type (by new Document Pricing Procedure).

Thus you will have a new Pricing Procedure for this new Billing Type & here assign a different Account to Price Condition & determine a different GL Account in VKOA.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta