cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop of payment if material is in quality or rejected status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue,I want the system not to allow MIRO or to do payment for the vendor for the lot which is being rejected or is in quality status.How it can be done.Is there some BADI in which we can do this,if so how we can do this.Pl help.

Regards

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

You have to use exit LMR1M001- User exits in Logistics Invoice Verification for mapping this. You can develop your own logic with required conditions here.

Be careful while defining the logic in case of lot rejection. It happens invariably that an user rejects the material and later accepts it. If you define the logic that whenever the stock is posted to block stock through QA11 stop payment that could possibly not work. All I mean to say that have reversal effects into consideration before appying any logic.

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the stock is posted in Quality status, then it is standard that the GR will not be completed and no question of invoiving happening. Looks like there is some mistake in the PO. Ask your MM colleague to check whether "GR-based IV" flag is enabled in the PO. If not then this is the issue. Once this flag is enabled, invoicing cannot happen until quality inspection is completed successfully.