cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C.Type to be made invisible in Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I've made  a condition type invisible in SO by using Reqmt: 24.

Now, the same is to be made invisible in Invoice too.

Pls guide, on how to make this happen.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth,

What is the exact requirement?

1. The said Condition Type is to be made Invisible for some selected Users in Invoice? or

2. The said Condition Type is to be made Invisible for all the Users, but its Amount should effect the final Calculation of Invoice Amount?

Also refer to the following SAP Note: Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh

I've made the cost condition type invisible in SO. (by using Reqmt : 24)

Now, the business wants that invisible in invoicing doct too.(assuming for all users)

Pls guide me on this.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want to make Cost Condition Invisible in both Sales Order & Invoices, then Requirement 24 will not be helpful. Because what requirement 24 does is that it applies the said Condition Type only in Invoices.

Now coming to your requirement, I believe you will have to apply a User Exit & insert a ABAP Code to do the needful. Please refer SAP Note I have suggested above & it contains information on how to do the required.

Also, if you want to make VPRS Condition invisible to all the users in Sales Orders & Invoices, then why keep the same in Procing Procedure? Because the Standard & Variable Cost of Material is anytime available in Material Master Accounting Screen.

Anyways refer this thread - http://scn.sap.com/message/4326047#4326047 & here Krishna Chandrika has posted the exact solution for your requirement. He also post the ABAP code required to be inserted in the User Exit.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sumanth ,

Unchecked the print option in pricing procedure V/08 it will not reflect in invoice

Regards

Ramesh