cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Crystal Reports with SAP MII 12.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Kindly Assist  im trying to call Crystal Reports in MII 12.2   but some how not working

I have done the  Following  so far

1. downloaded the   CrystalReportViewerCustomTag_orig.zip   custom tags  and CrViewer.zip  projects
  2. i have  uploaded  and deployed the  custom tags (CrystalReportViewerCustomTag_orig.zip)   and   uploaded the  CrViewer.zip  projects
  3. Imported the  My Report.irpt in the  CrViewer  Project   and created a  Test.irpt  to call My Report.irpt  within the <body> of Test.irpt  i call the crystal Report  like  below.

<crviewer:viewer path="My Report.irpt"  height="890"  width="1090" />

when i run the  test.irpt its not  calling the report   what im i doing wrong  Please assist.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

on further investigations i managed to look deploy   the   custom tags  with the   following changes

Tag- group   prefix= "crviewer"   which i havent changed

Tag Name="viewer" class="com.sap.xmii.BOBJViewerTag.CrystalReportsViewerTag"

Tag Name="partsviewer" class="com.sap.xmii.BOBJViewerTag.CrystalReportsPartsViewerTag"

somehow  the class  "com.sap.xmii.BOBJViewerTag.CrystalReportsPartsViewerTag"  had the  same Tag Name as the  class="com.sap.xmii.BOBJViewerTag.CrystalReportsViewerTag"  which was "viewer"  so i changed that to "partsviewer"

when i call the report using  the follwoing class "com.sap.xmii.BOBJViewerTag.CrystalReportsPartsViewerTag"  the following error  is generated

Report file

C:\usr\sap\SJV\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\xapps~xmii~ear\servlet_jsp\XMII\rootCM\CrViewer\CrViewer/Report3.rpt

not found

some how  the backslash between root and CM is omitted. dont know how to fix this. or should i use the viewer Tag   which is returning  nothing when calling it