cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic credit block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client has Dynamic credit check policy.

Let say

We have a SO for 10 MT on 27th May 2012 .Now we want to create delivery for 5 MT. Due to Dynamic Credit check we are not able to create Delivery on 27th May 2012. But after releasing the SO through VKM4 we are able to create Delivery,PGI & Invoice on 27th May 2012.

But problem arise on next day i.e 28th May 2012. If we want to create the delivery with reference to the above SO then again we have to release the SO through VKM4.

We are getting the below error 

Subsequent function '' not possible due to a credit block"

Message no. V1849

Our requirement is after releasing the SO it will not block for ever. What exactly we have to do for the particular case.

But why after releasing the SO we are not able to create the delivery on next day onward. Why the particular SO is releasing only for one day.

Regards

Santanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

i think you were set on the date 27th may 2012 for that transaction.When ever expired that date automatically that transaction blocked .So please change the date 27th may to 28th may ok.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because of configuration as well as if delivery will not be blocked next day than anybody can revise SO qty and keep on delivering against the same order .

Than why we need credit control also ?

Thanks

Rajesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you used credit management for customer in Delivery Level.Please once again verify the settings on Delivery level  Check OVAK,OVAD and OVA7. Please see the sales document types -credit limit check , i think here you are putted as "C" (remove that test again.

Thanks,

Naren

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santahu,

Request you not to create Multiple threads for same question.

You have created a thread 2 days back with same question: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3183939 & have received couple of suggestions there.

Please close either one of the thread & continue the discussion in only one thread.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta