cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Sender Agreement Determination - RFC Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an the whole RFC->XI scenario configured for a Value Mapping Replication which used to work correctly.

Now i'm getting the following error in the communication channel monitor every time the RFC Sender Channel is called from my ECC 6.0:

- Error: 2007-02-12 17:33:41 BRST: Message processed for interface Z_SD_LOAD_ZSD7037: 
com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: 
Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during Sender Agreement Determination caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: 
Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during Sender Agreement Determination

I have tried all the cache related solutions to similar problems, but none of them worked.

I'd very much appreciate anyone's help to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

try to check if the sender communicational channel is correctly configured.

The following links can help you;

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Hope this help

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Francesco, thanks for your reply. Comm channel used to work correctly and no change was made to it so i believe the problem should be in the AE configuration. Also:

- XIRFCUSER is not locked

- Server was restarted several times

- Gateway configuration hasn't changed either

I'm actually checking points (1) and (7) from Agasthuri's reply

Regards,

Nicolá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Someone has found a solution to this? I'm facing exactly the same problem. The rfc sender channel used to work properly, but now not.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check on to the stacktrace in

<local drive>:\usr\sap\XXX\YYY\j2ee\cluster\server0\log

2) Just try re-starting the server

3) Tcode-SU01 Check any LOCK.

4) Check the TABALE SPACE

5) Try re starting Java Stack

6) Check the TABLE SPACE

7)check note number 804124

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please check the status of the RFC sender channel in the adapter monitoring in RWB ?

Make sure this is in 'Green' status?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepu, thanks for your reply. The channel's status indicator, in the RWB is green