cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the schedule line in a sales order (VA01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We have a report which shows the schedule line data for each sales order.

Now I have got the request from a user that he wants to maintain the text data for each schedule line, so that this text data

would also be displayed in the report.

I tried to find any text data that we can maintain for each schedule line in the sales order(VA01), however, I was not able to do so.

Could you tell me if there are any fields or methods to maintain the text data for each schedule line?

I really appreciate your help on this!

Kind regards,

Takashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain a text at item level under the name "schedule line text" and map the field in the report. Hope this will serve your purpose.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help, Harish-san!

But could you tell me if this field (schedule line text) exists in the sales order itself?

I tried to find it, using the transaction (VA02), but I was not able to find it within the document...

Kind regards,

Takashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as i know we dont have schedule line text in sales order.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your support, Mennon-san!

Takashi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to T-Code VOTXN & you will see all the possible Text available in SAP Standard for Sales side.

Now coming to your requirement, we do not have Text for Schedule Lines.

But as you may be knowing that each schedule line in Sales Order can be converted into a line item in Delivery doucment. Thus you can enter Text in Delivery LIne Item & pick the same in your report. 

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mehta-san

Thank you very much for your information.

Oh, I understand that there is no text for each schedule line.

Well,  we were thinking of using the text for maintaining the information about why the delivery for certain

schedule line has been delayed. So it can be that the delivery note for those schedule line has not been

created yet...

So it can be that the text for the delivery note may not work for our purpose...

But I totally appreciate your support!

Kind regards,

Takashi