SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating worklist &1”(Message Class : FKK_CM Number:008) .

Former Member
0 Kudos

While we were doing Dunning (FPVA and FPVB) activity, we found that  print date  was not updating properly on certain few accounts due to Error Message  “Error creating worklist &1”(Message Class : FKK_CM  Number:008) .

we are getting the error message  in FM   ‘FKK_0350_WLI_CREATE_AND_CLOSE’ 

please help me out..

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Check the FM 'FKK_WL_SELECT_FOR_WL'.

On executing the FM FKK_0350_WLI_CREATE_AND_CLOSE, it calls the above FM internally and error that you are getting is either of the following four sceanrios-

(a) No Worklist (Sy-subrc=1)

(b) No Authorization (Sy-Subrc=2)

(c) Wrong Input (Sy-Subrc=3)

(d) Wrong Worklist Category.(Sy-Subrc=4)

(e) Others (Sy-Subrc=5)

Either of the one is true in your scenario and that is why you  are facing the error.

I would suggest you to give a breakpoint in this FM and find which of the condition is getting set.

Then it will be easier for you to find the exact issue and then resolve it.

Hope it helps in answering your query.

Thanks,

Amlan

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a similar error at our project. I had to run a trace with SAP Security Support person in order to see which Authorisation Object was being checked.

They set up access to that Authorisation Object and all is fine now . I just rolled off, so I dont have access, but I think it starts with FKK_WLI* or similar.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.