cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two source nodes and one target node idoc to stored procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am mapping external definition of  CREMAS02 idoc to target structure and sending it to SQL.

Source ED_CREMAS02 has IDOC [o...unbounded] E1LFBKM [0....9999]

The target structure looks like below .

MT_Stored_proc  1:1

StatementName 0..unbounded                            

StoredProcedureName 0..unbounded

action

table

<BANKS>

type

<BANKL>

type

StatementName is mapped to E1LFBKM . This works fine when there are multiple bank accounts [E1LFBKM]  it produces multiple StatementNames.

Now during IDoc packaging at the source we are sending multiple IDocs in one message  When testing the mapping it produces multiple bank accounts for only the first IDoc but not for all the other IDocs.

Where should I map the source IDoc node  [0..unbounded ] to    ? If i map it to StatementName then I get only one bank account information though there are multiple bank accounts in each IDoc since E1LFBKM is not mapped to anything .

Please advice.

Thank you ,

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With your current design not possiblebecause you already mapped .Statement name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any other way possible ?

I need both to happen have it work when there is one IDocs  and multiple IDocs. If not I need to remove IDoc packaging from the source side.

Please advice.

Thank you,

Teresa

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i dont think you will get any advantage by implementing IDoc packaging in your design because the number of JDBC Stored procedure calls your are going to make is same compare to with out IDoc packaging design.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AFAIK, you cannot change the occurence of statementname to unbounded.  Plus with your current design SP structure format, IMO, you can handle only single idoc. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok Thanks