cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Data from WIP to ODS

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have done all settings in ODS Rule Maintenance to move data from WIP to ODS DB. But data is not moving.

Can any one guide how and where to schedule ODS*..ksh files. Please send us the document if it is already available.

Environment: SAP ME 5.2 and Unix OS, Data Base: Oracle 11

Regards,

Shivajit Phukan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the information. The document is for SAP EM Version 6.0, can you please send us Version 5.2 document as we are using this version. That will be more helpful.

Regards,

Shivajit

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the information. The document is for SAP EM Version 6.0, can you please send us Version 5.2 document as we are using this version. That will be more helpful.

Regards,

Shivajit

0 Kudos

Hi Shivajit,

I am not aware of such document for ME 5.2. You may use either 6.0 guide either for 5.1, which is available on SMP https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/instguides

Regards,

Alex.

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Can you please let us know if ODS settings for ME 5.2 and ME 6.0 is same? The ODSRG_SAPME_52_FINAL.pdf document and ME 5.1 document do not explain about Setup and scheduling of ODS scripts.

Regards,

Shivajit Phukan

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Can you please let us know if ODS configuration and settings of SAP ME 6.0 and 5.2 is same?

Regards,

Shivajit

0 Kudos

Hi Shivajit,

There are no precise recommendations how to schedule particular ODS scripts. You may use different job schedulers.

As to the ODS configuration for ME 5.2 and 6.0; I would say yes, they are the same. At least I cannot recollect any differences

Best regards,

Alex.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Shivajit,

In fact, that HOW question is what SAP consultants should be paid money for. It is actually the question of fitting ODS processing configuratrion to the needs of actual production workload.

As to WHERE, it is in cron jobs - quite base tool of Unix systems, so I guess you can find documentation on this in the Internet. The main idea is that you should create a job which will trigger execution of ODS script on some regular basis.

Regards,

Sergiy