Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumption issue in SNP

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we are using DRP, MPS and Deployment in SNP. ATP is active in ECC. Sales orders in ECC has ordered quantity and confirmed quantity.

In SNP planning book we had changed the sales order category type to confirmed orders on sales order key figure,  and even changes in consumption sales order category group as sales order confirmed quantity.

When it comes consumption , in RRP3 i had seen system still doing consumption considering ordered quantity.

Please let me know how i can see the consumption using Sales order confirmed quantity only.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Medabalime.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the requirement strategy settings.

Check the requirement strategy (Demand tab in the Product master) assigned to the product.

Then check the category group assigned to the requirement strategy in the SPRO (SPRO --> APO -->Master data -->Product --> Specify Requirements Strategies).

Remove the sales order category from the category group and add the newly created order category. (SPRO --> APO --> Supply Chain Planning --> PPDS ---> Maintain Category Group)

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The category group settings related to quantity type (03 - confirmed quantity) work only with SNP. For PP/DS, you can configure the planning method (t.code /SAPAPO/RRP_CONF_QTY) to consider the confirmed quantity for pegging.

Then, verify the following settings on ECC side to ensure requirements reductions are done by object type. These settings mainly helpful to consume the forecast and increase 'Withdrawal quantity". 

• t.code CFC9 - Application Dependent Settings - set indicator for Filter Obj. Req. Reduc.
  • t.code CFM1 - Generating IM model - set indicator for Req. Reduction (in the same group as sales orders check box).

I am not sure whether these settings are helpful for your issue or my understanding of the issue might be wrong. In that case, consider posting a screenshot with an example.

Thanks,
Rajesh