cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting reminder notifications on Process controlled workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Guru's,

We are using SRM 7.0 EHP1 with SP7 and have process controlled workflow in place.

Workflow was sending initial approval notification through  /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND

Business has requested to set Reminder notification of any carts in Awaiting approval status for more than 24 hours.

I set Event WF_APPR_LATEST_END alert in config.

In IMG Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Event and Event Schema for Alert Management > Define Event Schema > Define Event Control

The Alert does send at specified time but the initial notification is now not being sent.

Does the above configuration 'overwrite' the initial workflow send notification ?

Did I miss a step or complete config. incorrectly ?

What is the difference between Latest_end/srm_workflow_deadline which is an alert, Latest_start, approval_deadl_notification which is a notification and requested_end - alert ?

Guidance greatly appreciated

Kim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar requirement.Best solution would be to create a custom report to send email notifications for carts which are awaiting approval for more than a certain period of time.

Please refer the below thread for pointers on code details:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2012971

Please dont forget to say THANK YOU the SCN way if this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kim,

Please take a look in the following wiki:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/CgaYDw

Cheers,

Melina

PS.: If this helps you, please assign the concerning points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the very helpful information provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kim,

if you maintain the deadline in SRM 7.0, single mail will trigger to the approval once the deadline got missed but when you want schedule consecutive mails like after 24 hous or 48 hours you should develope the custom report.

I had similar requireement in past where mail should go after every 1 day, 3days ,5 days and so on till the approval gets approve the WI.

regards

sahil p