cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening a shopping cart once rejected, how can I enable a button (ACCEPT or custom)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to enable a button on the cart display screen. The reason for this requirement is due to rejected shopping cart's and the way our users access these carts. We don't give the users access to the UWL as it is perceived as too clunky and they rely on the automated email/alerting. What they then do is access the cart from the monitor or check status report, but don't have a way of editing and then resubmitting the cart for approval.

Issue:

When accessing the cart from the monitor/check status report the 'ACCEPT' button is not there to press. This button is available if you access the cart from the UWL and when pressed (from UWL) does exactly what we want i.e. send the cart for approval again with the updated info/line items etc.

Assumed 'fix':

When the user opens a rejected cart from the monitor/check status report enable the button 'ACCEPT' as per the functionality from the UWL.

We are on SRM 7 and use the portal.

The 'ACCEPT' button is referenced as :

Application                      - /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF

WedDynpro Component - FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

Window Information        - FPM_WINDOW

View Information             - CNR_VIEW

Configuration ID             - /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL

There is mention of a example class /SAPSRM/CL_BD_MVC_TOOLBAR_EXAM to enable a button, but I couldn't see any details on how to implement this.

Any pointers/assistance appreciated.

Regards

Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any thoughts appreciated.

The users currently have to recereate rejected carts and am keen to find a way for them to 'edit' and resend their rejected carts without going through the UWL.

Cheers

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Following note may help you:

1399239 - New button "Show my Tasks" for document in approval

You could also do the following in case you want users to open the SC in work item mode from the Rejection email sent to them:

Using HTTP trace, try to find out the parameters passed when you select the rejection workitem from the UWL for the SC.

In the mail sent to the Requestor for accepting/changing the rejected cart, try to build a similar URL with the parameters found in the HTTP trace.

There are a number of function modules which return the work item given a SC number/GUID.

YOu could also create the custom button you wanted to launch a new browser window for the URL built using the above technique.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Sushil.