Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of orders with billing documents

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings

I do not know if this forum, but I have a doubt related to the billing service (CS) ...

I wonder where I make the integration of service orders with billing, that is, where do the parameterization of the type of billing document that a service order will generate.

hugs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stelio,

Try transaction VOV8.

Check section: Billing, field: Order-rel.bill.type.

Once you have assigned the required billing type, you should also check the copy control from the sales order type to the billing type.

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

Ornella

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response,but where I set the type of sales order that a particular type of service order should generate?? This is my real doubts

Hugs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stelio,

Try reading this documentation that explains the different flows for billing in CS:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/31/c3fc37eeb70143e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Check which scenario you need to use.

To assign the sales document type for the billing request, check the customizing documentation under:

SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents > Customer Service > Service > Quotation/Resource-Related Billing > Profiles For Resource-Related Billing/Quotation Creation

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

Ornella

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks this was really the answer to my doubts, I already knew but had forgotten where it was this parameter. hugs

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are asking that,how the billing tales place when service order is created??

In the service part, if the customer falls in the warranty period,there is only service billing happens.

If the customer falls after warranty period,there spare parts and for service also billing.

Here RRB (resource related billing) happens.

SD:

Sales Order/Quotation - DIP profile in Item Sales B tab or Item Category

We manually determine corresponding WBS element in sales order.

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the sales document .

in it you have to uncheck the po date, delivery date,delivery related order.check availabilty for availabilty stock at the time,delivery should be cash sale,zero days for lead time ,choose th e imediate billing ,shipping should be as soon as possible.

at item level ---cash sale item

unchecck the schedule lines,billing should be order related and other fields should be blank   

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response, where I set the type of sales order that a particular type of service order should generate?? This is my real doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stelio,

Are you talking of SAP CRM service order and SAP ECC Sales order integration ?

Thanks

Rajesh