cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working e-mail notifications in GRC PC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing problems with the activation of e-mail notifications of the Process Control workflow. The workflow itself works, but I can receive the task only in the application inbox of the user.

I have followd the steps of the document called: "How to Configure and Trouble Shoot Email Notification for Process Control 2.5"

Any idea to look for/missing customazing activity?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

Have you maintianed the 'Set Up SAPconnect' configuration (Transaction Code SCOT)?

Also make sure the email address maintained in SCOT is assigned to user in SU01.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari,

Thanks for your reply!

I did the SAPconnect configuration but it didn't soved the problem

Finally, my problem was the 'Maintain Workflow Notifications' customizing activity. The BC Set was activated but it ended with warnings, so I mainained this activity manually.

Regards!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Albert and Rajeswari

We have a requirement for setting up of email notifications within PC. Can you point me to some sort of implementation guide (.PDF) which explains the steps required. There are ample pre-delivered notification templates that can be deployed for AC but I am unable to find similar notification setup for PC.

Thanks

Snehal Pandya

naveen_alluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer the help and go ahead. Let us know if you stuck somewhere..."Maintain workflow notifications"