cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to maintain the Mode of transport and Exclusion indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you kindly inform me where i can maintain Mode of transport  and Exclusion indicator, and where is this documents affecting after in the MD ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud,

1) while creating the route determination process we are create mode of transport (Road, rail , see) , after creating mode of transport it should assign to shipping types.

those shipping types are assigned while doing " define routes and stages"

Note : Manu path : SPRO -> S&D -> BASIC FUNCTIONS - ROUTES - DEFINE ROUTES.

2) Exclusion indicator not only using in the precising, it`s used in maximum all  access sequence.

It Controls whether the system stops searching for a record after the first successful access for a condition type within an access sequence.

If you dont check it , even it finds a record with the first search it checks the with remaining accesss. It is better to use this indicator in view of fine tuning of the condition technique.

Ex:- suppose if you have 5 access and if tick exclusive indicator to the 3rd access,then system search with 1 to 3 and will stop  after it finds valid condition or else it will go to 4 and 5 access

If you want further clarification, please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

mode of transport maintain at at define route , it is affecting at route determination

exclusion indicator maintain at V/07 level it affecting at at vk11  

Former Member
0 Kudos

how it can affect on VK11 ?! and V/07 is for the access sequence ?