cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable asking Transport Request in BD54 Changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am performing post refresh activities. When i do the changes in BD54 it asks for transport request.
I need to disable this option.

I have open the client in scc4 by below setings
- "changes without automatic recording" and
- "changes to repository and cross-client customizing allowed" and
- "Protection Level 0: No restriction"

In se06 I have configured STMS as a Standalone system.

I set the system change option in Modifiable state.

(Unable to change sAP_APA and SAP_BASIS both are in Restricted Modifiable stage).

Still it asks for Transport request, Please help to disable asking transport request in BD54 changes.

Thanks and Regards
Karthickbabu G.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On one hand you need to take care about your client role settings (Test/Production) - check F1 help for more details and use TA SOBJ, position on view V_TBDLS and Uncheck Current Settings

On the other hand you can override settings in SE54 -> Table V_TBDLS -> Generated objects -> Change -> select: No, or user recording routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

all workbench request will ask for transport request. Just make the request and delete it again once you are finished with the change, if you dont want to release it.

Since it is a cross client change, why you dont want to keep the request for change log purpose?

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The change you are making is cross-client and hence it will always ask you for a transport request .

You cannot skip create creating a workbench request .

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a request and release the objects, why you don't want to create a request?

Regards,

Nick Loy