cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount condition type based on quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

There is one scenario in which customer gets 5% discount if he takes 100 packets of one material in a truck.If he takes 80 packets then he do not get discount.But if he takes 80 packet of one material and 20 packet of other material then also he gets 5 % discount.Kindly give some tips so that i can configure this.

Thanks In Advance

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

You can use the group conditions for this. Please check the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/de/7a8534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Do revert back for clarifications

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

To add to what Mr Harish said in condition type configuration for the discount condition check the group condition and select the group condition routine '1' so that it can be applied to all the items in document. If you have any other criteria for grouping the materials you can define customized routine at VOFM --> formula --> structure of group key.

Now maintain the scales for the condition type at VK11 for determining percentages.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I have done the changes , can you please tell me how to maintain scales in VK11 as I am new to this field I do not have much idea.How can i maintain scales for different material in same condition record in VK11.Which table I should use for this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do the following way

Click on the scales in VK11.  then we can enter the scales . You should define in your condition type whether it is from scale or to scale.

Regards

Harish

Answers (0)